这是一张 侠盗猎车手圣安地列斯主线任务的综合列表. 总共有100个主线任务。
Protagonist Carl Johnson returns to his hometown of Los Santos and needs to re-establish himself in the neighborhood. Years prior, the death of his brother, Brian Johnson, was blamed on him by his older brother, Sweet, causing CJ to leave the city and live alone in Liberty City. After the death of his mother in a drive-by shooting, he returns and decides to stay. Missions involve him working for the prominent members of the Grove Street Families: his brother Sweet, childhood friend and junkie Ryder, and cryptic childhood friend, Big Smoke. Other than those three, CJ experiences street racing with his sister Kendl's new boyfriend, Cesar Vialpando, who faces a lot of negativity from Sweet, who looks down on Cesar's being from a Mexican gang. CJ also does missions for OG Loc, a GSF member obsessed with his "bad boy" rapper image but in reality, his crimes range from parking fines and joy rides. Meanwhile, C.R.A.S.H., led by Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski, manipulate CJ into doing their dirty work.
There are 28 missions (without the opening sequence) in Los Santos.
- In the Beginning - The opening sequence, cut-scene and mission of GTA San Andreas.
- Big Smoke - Meet Big Smoke inside the Johnson House.
- Tagging Up Turf - Tag over some of the rival gang's tags.
- Cleaning the Hood - Take out drug dealers on your territory.
- Drive-Thru - Stop the Ballas from getting to Grove Street.
- Drive-By - Do a couple of drive-by's on Ballas gang members.
- Sweet's Girl - Save Sweet and his girl from an onslaught of Seville Boulevard gang members.
- Wrong Side of the Tracks - Disrupt a gang meeting and follow a train.
- Home Invasion - Rob a veteran for weapons.
- Catalyst - Steal weapons off a train.
- Robbing Uncle Sam - Raid a National Guard base.
- Life's a Beach - Steal a sound system for OG Loc.
- House Party - Protect Grove Street from an attack by the Ballas.
- Gray Imports - Kill a Russian weapon dealer.
- Reuniting the Families - Take Sweet to reunite the 'Families' gang, escape the police force.
- The Green Sabre - Witness Smoke and Ryder's betrayal, then rush to rescue your brother.
Countryside Missions (Red County, Flint County, Whetstone)编辑
CJ has stumbled onto something that is much bigger than himself. It appears that Grove Street Family member and CJ's childhood friend Big Smoke is in an alliance with Officer Tenpenny and helps demolish the established power and territory of the GSF (giving the Ballas the chance to claim the territory as theirs) in exchange for money and powerful connections. Tenpenny warns CJ to stay away from Big Smoke or Sweet, who was arrested in a previous gang war, will suffer in prison. Tenpenny has a few loose ends that need to be taken care of, and Carl takes care of them, while trying to keep himself and his sister out of danger. Unknown to Tenpenny, Carl attempts to gain money and connection with his sister's boyfriend's cousin, Catalina.
There are 10 missions in the Countryside (4 missions are cut-scenes of 4 Robbery missions).
- Badlands - Take out an ex-policeman for Tenpenny.
- First Date - Meet Cesar's cousin. NOTE: Choose a Robbery mission listed below after the cut-scene (Tanker Commander is recommended, because this mission is in Dillimore, which is the player's location).
- King in Exile - Meet Cesar and Kendl again.
- First Base - NOTE: Choose a Robbery mission listed below after the cut-scene (Local Liquor Store is recommended).
- Gone Courting - NOTE: Choose a Robbery mission listed below after the cut-scene (Against All Odds is recommended).
- Made in Heaven - NOTE: Choose a Robbery mission listed below after the cut-scene (Small Town Bank is recommended).
San Fierro Missions编辑
CJ is starting to build his own name in San Fierro while still working for Tenpenny. Truth, who used to be Tenpenny's supplier before he was double-crossed by him, introduces him to ordinary people with talents to assist him. Woozie, a Chinese Triad leader who CJ met in a racing match, gives him work to further establish himself. With the help of Cesar, Truth, Woozie, and the others, CJ manages to inflict major damage on the drug ring in Los Santos that provides for Smoke's new ring.
There are 26 missions in the San Fierro.
- 555 We Tip - Frame a D.A that is causing Tenpenny problems by posing as a Valet and planting drugs in his car.
- Deconstruction - Get revenge on some construction workers for calling Kendl a hooker.
Zero (optional, needed for 100% Completion)
- Supply Lines... - Kill Berkley's delivery boys.
- New Model Army - Help Zero in a RC war.
- Jizzy - Help Jizzy out with his pimp duties.
- T-Bone Mendez - Retrieve some stolen cash.
- Ran Fa Li - Steal a car from the airport and take it to a lockup.
- Lure - Prevent an assassination with a decoy.
- Amphibious Assault - Bug a Da Nang meeting on a boat.
- Outrider - Transport drugs past some roadblocks.
- Snail Trail - Snipe a journalist and his contact.
Wu Zi Mu
- Yay Ka-Boom-Boom - Blow up a drug factory.
- Back to School - Learn some advanced driving techniques.
- Zeroing In - Steal a car with a tracking system.
- Test Drive - Steal and test some racing cars with Cesar.
- Puncture Wounds - Use stingers to steal a car.
Desert Missions (Bone County, Tierra Robada)编辑
Mike Toreno, a member of a clandestine government organization who CJ originally thought to be involved with the drug ring, reveals that it was a decoy of himself that CJ killed in a previous mission. Mike reveals the Loco Syndicate was a front to finance his agency's operations in Latin America. Toreno tells CJ the truth about Tenpenny's crimes. In return for the assurance that Toreno will keep Sweet safe while in prison and try to use his connections to release him, CJ will need to do missions for Toreno. This will also serve as a way for CJ to make up for sabotaging Toreno's drug peddling operation. Meanwhile, in the desert, Truth and CJ do missions involving alien cover-ups by the military.
There are 9 storyline missions in the Desert.
- Interdiction - Escort and protect Toreno's helicopter, then take the contraband dropped by it.
- Stowaway - Destroy a government plane.
- Green Goo - Fly over a train, and steal the mysterious cargo.
Las Venturas Missions编辑
In Las Venturas, Woozie is about to open a new casino, but it becomes clear that the Sindacco Family, 1/3 of the owners of the Caligula's Casino, is trying to sabotage the Four Dragons. CJ and Woozie plot not only to send the Sindaccos a message, but also heist Caligula's. Meanwhile, Truth's connections lead him to Ken Rosenberg, a lawyer in charge of the business dealings of Caligula's, and later on, Salvatore Leone, Don of the Leone family. CJ gains the trust of the Salvatore to gain inside access, and also to help Ken escape the life-and-death situation of his job. Meanwhile, CJ saves Mad Dogg from attempting to jump from a building (after going drunk due to his career being over - ironically because CJ secretly stole Mad Dogg's rhyme book).
There are 19 storyline missions in Las Venturas.
- You've Had Your Chips - Disable the Sindacco's factory from making fake casino chips.
- Dam and Blast - Plant explosive charges on the Dam so you can disable the power during the upcoming heist.
- The Meat Business - Escape from the Sindacco's in the meat factory.
- Freefall - Intercept, board, empty and land a plane full of Forelli's.
- Misappropriation - Kill some federal agents in the Desert, and steal a dossier.
- Breaking the Bank at Caligula's - Rob Caligula's Casino and escape back to the airstrip.
Return to Los Santos Missions编辑
CJ has it all now. After helping Toreno with illegal government missions, Toreno fulfills his promise and uses his connections to release Sweet. CJ wants Sweet to join him in Las Venturas and their business in San Fierro, but Sweet wants to re-establish the GSF territory, and with the help of CJ, they do. Tenpenny gets arrested for his crimes to Los Santos, but with the lack of evidence (Officer Pulaski killed Officer Hernandez, and Officer Pulaski and many other people who could be used as key witnesses were killed by CJ under Tenpenny's orders), Tenpenny goes free, making the people turn Los Santos into a riot city. Amidst the dangerous rioters and fires, CJ manages to find Tenpenny and Smoke, kills Smoke, and chases Tenpenny until he gets into a car accident that kills him.
There are 8 story missions in Los Santos after the return.
- Home Coming - Pick Sweet up from the police station, take out some dealers and reclaim Grove Street.
- Riot - Drive to Grove Street and witness the riot.