- 麦可: “我们都照你说的做了，对吧？帮你把麻烦都除掉了。现在你也要履行你说过的话，放我走，好吧？”
- 戴夫: “我们这里不是那样做事的。有点小问题。"
- 史提夫: “没错，戴夫小子！你说得对！”
- 与戴夫碰面。 -（麦可）
- 时间 - 在7分钟内完成。
- 爆头 - 以爆头的方式杀死18名敌人。
- 甩掉追踪！- 击落后头紧追的直升机。
Weazel News (Radio) 编辑
"We leave with a horror show at the Kortz Center; where a terror incident was foiled by a combination of forces from the FIB and the IAA. Some witnesses even believe Merryweather security services may have helped calm things down.
Reporter: "Yes, it's carnage here and also not a little confusing, noone is quite sure what happened, but thanks to their utter professionalism, our security forces were able to have people at the scene of the crime almost as soon as it began; an attempt to arrest a terror suspect seems to have gotten into a gun battle. Noone is quite sure what comes next for a city in panic. Back to you, Sheyla."
Los Santos Meteor Newspaper编辑
"Usually it's kept to the movies, but Los Santos erupted in real terror yesterday. Many agents were left dead as the IAA and the FIB fought valiantly to defeat an unknown enemy assailant in a bloody battle at the Kortz Center. Private security contractors from Merryweather were also throught to have engaged the enemy as the war on terror hit our streets. Shocked passersby watched agents as they battled bravely to stop the terrorists. Confusion reigned, and at certain moments it seemed as if the agents were fighting each other, but order was soon restored. FIB spokesman Gary Lane told reporters at the scene - "We will not sleep until we have identified the people responsible for this incident. Several agents fell in the line of duty, but luckily no innocent people were effected." Both IAA and FIB officials called for increased funding to fight the war that has now arrived in our city."
- After escaping the Merryweather and IAA agents, when the option to "Lose the enemy chopper" appears and Michael shoots it down, the mission will freeze and the game will not register that the helicopter is destroyed or has been evaded. The only known way to rectify this is to reload a previous save file (PS4 tested)
- Despite the mission taking place in an open environment, the map is similar to those used in interiors. This is to allow the player to locate the large number of gunmen, as interior maps have better detail.
- After the last wave of mercenaries have been killed, a Merryweather Mesa can be stolen during the getaway, and kept after the mission, provided the Buzzard has been destroyed.
- Sanchez's head wound is excessively large for an AP Pistol. Outside of the mission, the AP Pistol cannot inflict a wound of that size.
- If the player manages to turn over Sanchez's body, no bullet wound will be found on the front of his head. This does not match with the massive exit wound he suffers to the back of head when he is shot by Haines.
- As Haines collapses to the floor after being shot in his right leg, he implies that his leg had yet to entirely heal (following a self-inflicted gunshot wound in Monkey Business), but no evidence of this is visible in his gait.
- When Haines shoots Sanchez in the head, some of his brain can be seen in his exit wound.
- The Mexican Stand-Off in the first cutscene is very similar to the one in the 1993 film True Romance, written by Quentin Tarantino.
- After this mission a news report will report that the FIB and IAA were stopping a terrorist attack and called in Merryweather for assistance.
- According to some of Michael's quotes, this is his first time visiting the Kortz Center. This occurs even if the player visits the Center before the mission.
- This is one of the rare mission appearances of the FIB Tactical teams.
- The beginning of the mission is similar to the beginning of the mission Salt In The Wound from GTA Chinatown Wars. Both involve multiple parties fighting against eachother while two of the characters try to escape the scene.
- This is the second mission where a character, a member (or leader) of a group, is executed by the Antagonist, the first being The Long Stretch, where Stretch kills D for setting him, Franklin & Lamar up for the Ballas to kill them.